How we can help?
What we need from you
- You have an idea that will have a positive social impact
- You’re passionate about making this happen
- You need some help getting started
- Delivers a positive social impact
- Meets a clear social need
- Has potential to become financially sustainable
- Offers you a learning experience
What you need
- A package of support and funding tailored to suit you
- One-to-one guidance from our specialists and relevant experts
- Access to resources to help get you up and running
We support individuals who are:
- Aged 16 or over and living in the UK
To be eligible your idea must:
- Be in the energy or energy-related sector
- Have the potential to make a quantifiable social impact in the UK
- Be seeking a minimum of £50k of debt/equity investment
- Fulfill a clear need and demand
- Have clear outputs and goals
Ventures are not eligible for investment if they:
- Are part of your paid employment
- Involve political or religious campaigning
- Involve activities outside of the law or against public policy, or that encourage ethnic, religious or commercial disharmony
- Focus on helping people achieve academic qualifications
- Are to fund living expenses
Are you interested?
For general rolling applications for funding, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you a short application form. When you’re done, email the form back to us at any time and we’ll be in touch quickly.
Not right for you?
If this package is not right for you, or your business does not meet Ignite’s investment criteria, please check out our other support packages.