How we can help?
What we need from you
- You have an established business
- You’re passionate about growing your business
- You’d like some help to raise capital
- Has been running for at least one year
- It meets a clear social need
- It is already financial sustainable
- You are already tracking or thinking of tracking your social outcomes
What you need
- A package of support and funding tailored to suit you
- Support from our specialists and relevant experts
- Access to resources to help get you raise capital
We support businesses which:
- Have had at least one funding round
- Are already generating revenues
- Are run by an individual aged 16 or over and living in the UK
To be eligible your business must:
- Be in the energy or energy-related sector
- Have a real social impact in the UK
- Be seeking a minimum of £50k of debt/equity investment
- Fulfill a clear need and demand
- Have clear outputs and goals
Ventures are not eligible for investment if they:
- Are part of your paid employment
- Involve political or religious campaigning
- Involve activities outside of the law or against public policy, or that encourage ethnic, religious or commercial disharmony
- Focus on helping people achieve academic qualifications
- Are to fund living expenses
Are you interested?
For general rolling applications for funding, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you a short application form. When you’re done, email the form back to us at any time and we’ll be in touch quickly.
Not right for you?
If this package is not right for you, or your business does not meet Ignite’s investment criteria, please check out our other support packages.