We support ideas and businesses which:
- Are run by an individual aged 16 or over and living in the UK
To be eligible your idea must:
- Be in the energy or energy-related sector
- Have a real social impact in the UK
- Be seeking a minimum of £50k of debt/equity investment
- Fulfil a clear need and demand
- Have clear outputs and goals
Ventures are not eligible for investment if they:
- Are part of your paid employment
- Involve political or religious campaigning
- Involve activities outside of the law or against public policy, or anything that encourages ethnic, religious or commercial disharmony
- Are mainly for people to achieve academic qualifications
- Are to fund living expenses
What we need from you
- You have an idea or business
- You’re passionate about scaling your business
- You’d like some help to scale
Your idea or business
- It meets a clear social need
- It is already financially sustainable
- You are already tracking or thinking of tracking your social outcomes (check out advice on how to clarify and communicate your route to impact)
What you need
- A package of support and funding tailored to suit you
- Support from our specialists and relevant experts
- Access to resources to help get you to the next stage
How to apply
For general rolling applications for funding, simply contact us at email@example.com and we’ll send you a short application form. When you’re done, email the form back to us at any time and we’ll be in touch quickly.
If you’re interested in applying for the Big Energy Idea accelerator programme, click here for more details.
Not right for you?
If Ignite is not for you, take a look at this list of other funding opportunities.